April 8, 2007

No Fish, Toowoomba also can...

After 6 weeks of study, time for some R&R.
Think I told some of you guys that I am going on a deep sea fishing trip this weekend
And....
This is what i have been dreaming the last few nites, big big fish, and goreng it after that, hmm... yumm... unfortunately, weather was not kind of us, and the trip was postponed.
So, bor haer hei mai ho. (no fish, shrimp also can!!), three of us, Brenden and Fauzan packed ourselves into my car and drove to Toowoomba, the city of garden...??
100km away and 1hr++ later, my arse hurts and we are in Toowooba.
Along the way, Brenden had a singlish lesson from me and Fauzan.
To a winery to have lunch....
Strict aussie law means only one glass of wine, chey!
City of garden=Japanese garden... ?? Hmmm... I have not even been to the Japan garden in Sg! ha!

No comments: