April 16, 2007

Kangaroo's Nuts ≠Kingaroy nuts

Some of the street markets here have some rather interesting stalls. There was one selling kangaroos' bullocks/ ball/ scrotum/ nuts/ lam pah* made into key chains and stuff. Very Unique, will surely make good gifts for you guys at home man!

from hanging bullocks/ ball/ scrotum/ nuts/ lam pah*

To furry gifts!
Quite expensive though, so i wondered if any place sells them cheaply, like a wholesale place.


Of cos!

"My home town Kingaroy has the best nuts, I can get you some when I go home for easter break." said Brandan.

Cool!

Here are your Kangaroy's nuts guys

..........

........

......

....

..

.

..

.....

.......

.........

Sorry I ate it all liao.

Cheers Brendan, I meant Kangaroo Nuts, not Kingaroy's nuts. :P

* choose one that suits you.

No comments: