May 9, 2007

I am getting out of here

Just received news that I will be getting a new place next semester, yes, I am moving out. I have nothing much to complain about cromwell college really, it has treated me relatively well except:

1. the feng shui is not very good (I will compile some pics and show you guys the horrendous feng shui orientation)
2. the walls of the cottage is a little too thin, meaning I can hear almost everything that is going on next door.
3. the dinning hall food is not too bad, occasionally recycled and not very healthy (yup, belly getting bigger)
4. the fees is a little too ex, the new accom will save me a cool 2k.
5. not much social order sometimes, kiddies being kiddies like to have fun and party all the time. I don't really blame them, perhaps I was like that at their age.

See, overall I have nothin much to complain about. I am glad that I have stayed at the college. In a way, it has allowed me to mingle with the local kids and of course make some good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god Darek with a big belly...cannot believe it man... :)
better keep in shapre or else ur sweet girlie will not want u...*haha*
anywayz, just to let you know tt i had yummy nasi lemak for breakfast...muah hahah! *evil*